We are enlisting your support and cooperation by asking you to place a chapter or personal advertisement that will appear in the Souvenir Booklet. All ads are color and the pricing is as follows:
Full Page Ad, Full-bleed (8.75 x 11.25)
|Half Page Ad Horizontal (7.125 x 4.875)
Half Page Ad Vertical (3.5 x 9.75)
|Quarter Page Ad (3.5 x 4.875)||$ 50.00|
|Business Card/Shout Out (3.5 x 2)||$ 25.00|
|Inside Front Cover||SOLD|
|Inside Back Cover||SOLD|
|Outside Back Cover||SOLD|
- Photoshop EPS with a minimum resolution of 266 ppi (300 ppi recommended) at final size
- TIFF with a minimum resolution of 266 ppi (300 ppi recommended) at final size
- JPEG with a minimum resolution of 266 ppi (300 ppi recommended) at final size
- Press optimized PDF
- Illustrator EPS with type converted to curves and no placed/embedded art from other programs
- Freehand EPS with ll type converted to curves and no placed/embedded art from other programs
- For business card ads, simply submit a business card with your advertising contract. No photocopies or facsimiles of business cards can be accepted
Advertising in the 72nd Annual District Meeting Souvenir Book demonstrates your support of the Sixth District and your host chapters. Your ad purchase acknowledges your commitment to the Sixth District and may provide:
• a means to highlight Chapter and Brotherhood activities and accomplishments;
• an expression of appreciation or support for offices recently won;
• a way for Brothers and individuals to spotlight their business, products and/or services;
• a manner to pay tribute to special individuals; or
• a forum to send a shout-out to a Chapter, Line Brother(s) or others.
Camera-ready ads are requested and please submit Ads in PDF, JPG, GIF or PNG formats.
It is our desire that all chapters in the Sixth District participate on some level by buying an ad for the 72nd Annual Meeting. Individual Brothers, Quettes, businesses, and others are encouraged to purchase ads as well.
The deadline extended to Saturday, April 8th, 2017, Thank you for your support!!!
For questions please contact us at following:
Phone: (336) 814-8392